Top 10 Products of 2014
It’s the last day of the year! And what a year it has been… I moved out of my parent’s house, I started studying Medicine and – most importantly – I discovered a load of lovely new beauty products. I created a video featuring my top 10 product discoveries of 2014, go ahead and click Read more if you’re curious!
Below you can watch the video, which shows you ten of my favourite from the past year (in no particular order).
Click here if the video doesn’t show up in this blog post.
Here’s a list of the ten products mentioned in the video, including links to my reviews:
- Essence Big Bright Eyes Pencil #01 Highlight It… Nude
- MAC Eyeshadow Pro Palette: Cork, Espresso, All That Glitters and Woodwinked – review
- Real Techniques Shading Brush – review
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara – review
- Sleek Eyebrow Stylist #717 Medium – review
- Rimmel London Natural Bronzer #022 Sun Bronze
- Bourjois Paris Rouge Edition Velvet #0 Personne Ne Rouge and #02 Frambourjoise – review
- Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Perfume – review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil
- KIKO Nail Lacquer (I don’t know the shade name of this one, I’m sorry!)
I hope you liked this video of mine, and that you have an amazing NYE – and also an amazing 2015, while we’re at it. See you next year!